Saturday, September 8, 2007

Birthday Party Post Cake

Sometimes after you eat a lot, you need a big hug if only to aid the digestion process. Here I give my mommy a hug and spread the "love" all over her shirt.

After noticing the chocolate stains on her South Dakota Fanning T shirt, my mommy decided it was bath time. I willingly jumped in because any time we have a bath we get to go out to some place fun....

So we went to the zoo. Here I ponder the philosophical question: I had to take a bath and get clean to look at the stinky elephants?
With everyone in town we decided to attend the park with the gigantic bug statues. You can see in the photo below that my dad is a ham. And not the yummy kind from the can. All of the statutes were hand-built out of natural materials by an artist who specializes in, you guessed it, gigantic bugs. Lucky for us we managed to go to see the bugs only a few days before the show ended when the artist ritually sets fire to all his bugs and burns them to the ground. Kind of like Guy Fawkes Day...but in Ohio.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who's Guy Fawkes?
Is he your next door neighbor?

Love, Aunt J