Saturday, August 11, 2007

What Have I Been Up To?

Hi there! What have I been doing, you ask? Well, after Williamsburg, I visited my Grandmother in Northern Virginia. Here I am on the kitchen floor after someone discovered too late that a donut hole had hit the ground!



Then my Grandma and Aunt J came to visit me. We went to a baseball game. Larry Bigbie played for the other team and had the winning hit. It has been a tough year for the Orioles. But it was an even tougher year for Fruity Poofs manufacturers trying to keep up with M's eating.





We also visited Schmitt's Sausage House in German Village. It is on the historical registry of historic registered places. My dad said it wasn't on the list for their knockwurst.



I also got to go to the Franklin Park conservatory. Here my mom has told me that I don't have to worry about being bombed from above because their were no birds. This made me feel better so I could concentrate on more important things like eating.





Finally, we were able to visit Cancun, Mexico. Given my young age, the only exposure I had to Mexico was through the movies. Here I do my best to duplicate Steve Martin's famous pose from the hit movie "Three Amigos".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent commentary, I really feel like I was there!
I think that the sausage house photo should be your christmas card picture this year.
Oh M, How was Cancun? Now, I really want to go.

Love, Aunt J