Saturday, August 25, 2007

Early Birthday Party

What a surprise! My southern Virginia side of the family threw a birthday party for me about a month before my birthday! The shock can easily be seen on my face below. After practicing opening presents for 11 months I got nervous at the worst possible moment!




My dad is so weird. He acts like I don't know how to blow out a candle. I swear that he goes out of his way to embarrass me. At my own party no less!


Chocolate is soooo good.
My first cake wasn't enough so we moved on to a strawberry short cake. Here I show how thoughtful I am by opening my mouth very wide so my grandma is sure not to miss with the spoon. I am just a nice person.
Thank you to everyone for my super fun gifts! Since this party I have had other surprise visits/parties and those will be shown soon!


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

She looks a lot like you in the first photos. She is such a doll. How fun to get extra celebrations.