Friday, November 11, 2011

This time, it's actually Halloween

The week of Halloween is still going...strong!  On Halloween day, I had a parade at my school.  Here I am with my sixth grade buddy.


Then we did the trunk or treat.  This witch made me nervous - Where is the good witch?


Then we walked around the neighborhood trick or treating. 


We got a lot of candy.  Here is my brother with his - notice the movie box of Reese's and the two full size candy bars.  That's a lot of pirate booty!

And here I am with mine.  Can anyone guess who sorted all the candy?  The hint I will give you is that it wasn't SM!

2 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

I love that Dorothy got a picture with the witch. Who knew that evil witch drives a (what looks like) a 15 passenger van.

Anonymous said...

Save some Snickers for me!
Love, Gram