Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Panera's in NM and Denver is in CO

A few days before heading to Denver, a co-worker asked my dad whether he would be hitting the Panera.  My dad said, "No need!"  My beautiful momma had made all the Panera anyone could possibly require.  Can you say home-made bread bowl!?!

My brother JC asked to save his for breakfast in the morning.  Amazingly, in the LOE's dry air, his bowl becomes more permanent by the day.  Perhaps in a month it will be dishwasher safe?  That is another story, though.  The trip to Denver commenced on a Thursday, but the most interesting part was the free museum night on Saturday.  The museum had dinosaurs you could touch...


Mummies...


and dioramas.  This one had llamas in it.  My beautiful momma asked us to look like llamas caught in the headlights of a Peruvian automobile.  How did we do?
The weekend was great - even if you couldn't tell by our appreciable lack of encouraging photos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who need's Panera when B is cooking!?!?!?
I think SM gave the best impresssion of the llamas caught in headlights.

Love, Aunt Ju-LA

Lauren in GA said...

That bread bowl looks fantastic, B!

I totally cracked up at the line about after a month the bowl may be dishwasher safe.

Daddy J...you look a little despondent in the last two pictures.