Wednesday, September 2, 2009

JC's 1st Trip Out West!

Hi there! I accompanied my sister on her journey to the west. I had never been there before so I got to see brown mountains for the first time. They don't look as inviting as the Appalachia.


Brick Oven was one of my favorites. They have great peas!

I got to meet my western cousins for the first time. Here I am with R, H, and Pirate M.

Here is my wonderful great-grandma who never forgets my birthday even though she has 135 grandchildren and 10 great grandchildren.


Here I am pictured with my proud great-grandpa. He sure is a hard worker and I hope some of it gets passed on to me!


Finally, one last new experience. My great-aunt gave me my first hair cut. I handled it pretty well, but I still needed my pacifier. Nobody's perfect!

What a great trip! It lasted a long time and I learned to walk while I was there. Guard your countertops - no swiss chocolates or Hostess Fruit Pies are safe!

5 comments:

Jaime said...

when are we going back?

Brittany said...

when it's not so hot!

Anonymous said...

Oh, J, what an adventure you had!!! 135 grandchildren!!! 2 down, 133 to go.
Love, Gram

Lauren in GA said...

Okay...my countertops are clear...well, not really...I just pushed all of the junk further back so you can come over!

You are so cute, JC!

Anonymous said...

Appalachia! Man, I miss it and the times we used to talk about it.

Aunt Ju-LA