Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Birthday M!

Wow! I turned three last week. I got to have an early birthday party with the Radford clan. Here you can see how excited I was to receive some of my gifts.




They also made me a cake with 3 candles! How appropriate!



I then had another early birthday party with Uncle B and Aunt K. Look at the spread. My dad is an awesome cake maker, no? Oh wait...never mind. We went to Uncle Sam's Club.
My brother was there, too. He decided since the party wasn't for him, he wasn't getting dressed.
I really was good at opening my own presents this year. Look at me tear this one open!
I also got an awesome easel which my dad assembled so I could immediately start chalking!

While I was chalking my brother tried one of the cupcakes. He isn't laughing because eating is serious business for him.

I tried my hand at a cupcake, but I dropped it. We decided to change plans....

My dad helped me eat my birthday cake instead....

Whoa! I wasn't sharing this cake!



I had a super birthday and enjoyed all of my parties. Thank you for all of your generous gifts!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

TWO birthday parties! Lucky girl. The cake looked yummy.
Love,
Gram
P.S. How's school?

Lauren in GA said...

Happy Birthday, M!!!

So nice of Daddy to help you eat the cake. He is very service oriented.

Chris and Flossie said...

Ahhh...3! Your mommy sure is getting old Maya if you are already 3 :)

Yes...we call him Cooper T, it is so cute when Carson says it.

Anonymous said...

Ack! I need some cake! I need a new post! I need a hug!

Love,

Aunt
Ju-La