Sunday, July 5, 2009

This Past Month Part II

I, JC, just turned one about a month and a half ago. Since then a lot of exciting things have happened. One of my new skills is to point at things I would like to eat. Here is a picture of me saying I would like to eat the camera.

I can also stand by myself, as this picture attests. I am cruising as well, but no free walking yet!


Finally, for my belated birthday present, my parents took me to Build-A-Bear to get me my first stuffed friend. I chose this particular character out of a sea of bears, monkeys, and ponies. His name? Chucky.

Next time: Uncle R's wedding!

2 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Happy 1 year to JC!

Chucky is pretty sweet!

Jaime said...

we just went this weekend in charlotte. even f got one and was stoked (although, he did balk at the heart wish a little this time). why do kids of all ages just adore this place? that woman is a genuis. a millionaire genius.