Friday, July 3, 2009

The Past Month Part I

Hello there from a few intrepid travelers. We have been all over the map the past month if your map covers OH, WV, MD, and VA. I will try and do a recap over the next week of our various adventures. First up was my dad's exam on the Friday after mom's birthday. After his exam, the committee spent a long time talking so I went out exploring. Here I am pictured in a gigantic "O" for Ohio!


They passed him! Here he is right after the exam before we went to the Varsity Club for a celebratory pizza. His excitement is palpable!


After he passed he was able to spend more time at home with me. Here you can see us ready to take our first dip into the pool this season!

We also made a bird feeder out of a pine cone. The birds ignored it, but we do have a much heavier squirrel in the neighborhood now!


Next Time: What is J's new skill and new friend!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

thank you for finally posting something new. we have been sitting on the edge of our seats. ok maybe not exactly, but we have wanted new pics. what we really want are pics from roberts wedding. can you skip the stuff in the middle?

Lauren in GA said...

CONGRATS ON PASSING!!!!

I never pass tests lately...not blood pressure tests, anyway...

Watch out for that oversized squirrel. They can be fiesty.