Saturday, December 22, 2007

White Dawn!

My dad said that it snowed last night. I knew better, though. An army of outer space aliens had descended on Ohio and covered the landscape to resemble their home world. To me, it looks like their home world resembled a powdered donut. But then again, it always goes back to food with me. In order to protect myself from the intense amounts of powdered sugar, I made my dad buy me some nice boots and mittens. Notice the strap that attaches the mittens together so they don't get lost. Don't I look outstanding?

Ah-HA! I was right. The alien army has placed guards in front of our door to control the native species. They didn't count on the native species being as large as me, however, and they were quickly crushed.





Being a tender-hearted soul, I immediately felt quite guilty for taking out all of the powdered donut people. But Earth must be protected!





Uh-OH! A larger powdered donut person was headed my way in a fit of rage. I turned and immediately tripped over my mitten cord. Sitting in the snow and hopelessly tangled I called out for my dad!

Oh-no! My worst fears realized. Dad seemed to be happily working his way through a powdered donut hole he found in the road! He stumbled towards me in a sugary, zombie like state.


Instead of helping me escape, my infected dad quickly turned me over to the large powdered donut person. Notice his glazed over look and demonic grin as he and the new overlord pose together with the overlord having confiscated my gloves. I weep vigorously as I realize that I have failed and the powdered donut people will soon take over the world! And I was looking forward to kindergarten.....


3 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

M,
As always, this was a fantastically written post. You do look outstanding in your snow gear!
Don't worry...I bet that large powdered snow person will trip over the mitten cord, too... and you and Daddy will be able to make your escape!

Anonymous said...

mmmmm, powdered donuts. Let the snowmen take over and then we can eat them all....

Love, Aunt J

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Glad you got out and enjoyed the snow--looks like M semi-had fun but dad creates the best imaginative playland!!