Thursday, December 6, 2007

Doctor's Visit

So earlier this past week I had my 15 month doctor appointment. The doctor said everything was normal. My height was 50%, my weight was 50%, and my head was 70%. He did mention, however, that at least part of me was nonaverage:


Despite my new, overly proportioned feet, I am still the happy-go-lucky girl you all knew.


My new shoes are really heavy but, with some practice, I can still walk!


Where do I get the energy to lift the heavy shoes? By drinking 2 liters of 7-Up Holiday Pomengranate Soda Pop!

Okay. Quiz time. Who am I trying to look like? Post your guesses in the comments section!

4 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

M,
You look adorable, as always! Um, er....I give up...who are you trying to look like?

Anonymous said...

Where did the first video go? The one with the Cheetah Girls mat?

Oh M! You look just like your Dad in that last photo! ;)

Love,
Aunt J

Sarah Walton said...

Hey M, love the new look . . . I'm glad to hear everything was normal at the doctor's after your little spil at our house:) jk. Hopefully next time you come over we'll have gates up! (if Leah ever learns to crawl:)

Jaime said...

Love the pics, hate the stain...you know you have to pose that child with a clean shirt.And my guesses are either Harry Potter the early years, or Regina Lewis.