Monday, February 6, 2012

Happy Birthday SM Part I - The Cake!

Oh my!  SM is a year older, which means our faithful readers are also a year older, too!  Everyone is aging, but, somehow, SM does it so gracefully!  Perhaps it's the crown as the same effect has been noted for Queen Elizabeth II.


 My vacuous dad often falls asleep while my beautiful momma watches hours of the Food Network.  It looks like he picked something up subconsciously to fill all the unused space in his head - a talent for cakes.  Look at his awesome creation:

My hand is outstretched and sampling the frosting.  I received the letter "S".  Learning the alphabet is fun, no?

 Happiness, thy name is devil's food cake!



I may be a baby, but I know "The Sing-off" talent when I hear it.  Nick Lachey, are you listening?  And Drew Lachey, do you see my dad's moves?

Tomorrow, I will detail the presents that were received.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! You really like cake!

Lauren in GA said...

SM you have aged must better in the last year than I have, you darling girl, you!

Katie and Robert said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Can't believe these girls are one!! Looks like fun with lots of cake. I love M snuggling up to S--you can tell she is a sweet big sister!