Saturday, January 28, 2012

Power Smoothies

Despite the near-constant sunshine and delightful temperatures of the LOE, my beautiful momma still needs an occasional pick-me-up.  Enter the Dragon.  In this case, the dragon is not a ninja named Bruce Lee, but rather a ninja named Ninja.  I'm pretty sure if he were alive we would be calling this contraption the Bruce Lee and a man-kitchen would contain only a Bruce Lee and a George Foreman.  Flipping through recipe book, my beautiful momma happened upon a POWer smoothie.  Emphasis on the POW.  Here she is trying it...
Nice!  With the POWer flowing through her body she decided SM needed the pick-me-up, too.  The effect wasn't immediate despite SM's low body weight...
But then it hit...


She actually climbed the whole staircase later that night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think SM is practicing for a career in women's tennis! I like the verbal cheer to each step she climbs!
Love,
Gram

Katie and Robert said...

I want a smoothie!

Anonymous said...

Hi-larious! The Bruce Lee! Is SM the dragon? That is a very intersting techinique that she has to climb the stairs, was there a cookie at the top? ;)

Love,

Aunt Ju-LA

Lauren in GA said...

The ninja turned her into a stair ninja!!