Friday, August 5, 2011

Choosing between the Avett Bros is like Choosing between my Children...

I have relieved M of her writing duties so that I, B, could write about my beloved Avett Brothers.  After a leisurely drive, the Red Rocks Amphitheater came into view.  Finally!  A venue as beautiful as Scott.

As we drove in the parking lot we came across the Pink Party Bus.  We thought it looked exciting but then we got down wind and, well, it wasn't our scene.

Once inside, we had to listen to Someone from Vermont (not their name but they were forgettable).

Look, I brought my husband with me.  He felt quite underappreciated for the entire concert.
Ah-ha!  There they are!  The Governor of Colorado's favorite band, and mine as well.  In the background are the bright lights of Denver.

Here is a close-up of the adopted Asian Avett Brother...

Here are a couple videos from the concert.  Mmmm....


3 comments:

Jaime said...

Next year, we're in!!!

Lauren in GA said...

The title of this post cracke me up.

Angela said...

My brothers had their high school graduation at the Red Rocks ampitheater.