Friday, July 29, 2011

Fire Week #2

With my dad leaving Denver to go back to work, I, M, felt quite sad.  I spent the first few days on the couch with CS.
I, M, lacked a responsible authority figure in my life.  Needless to say, I soon went a little crazy.  Here I am test-driving a Tesla sportscar.  That went on my dad's credit card...


I took a cue from Iron Mike and got a face tattoo.  


I went to the Denver Science Museum and blew bubbles out of this without disinfecting it first!



Uncle B and Aunt K cured my degenerate lifestyle, though.  The carrot?  A trip to the Denver zoo.  They thought it would get me back on track and restore my equilibrium.  Here is JC jumping the equivalent of a bullfrog or flea.

 And here is my jump.  Go ahead and guess how far I jumped!

Ah!  The regal tigers inspired me.  No more rebellious M.  Just nice, responsible M.  My equilibrium had been restored.

However, someone else's equilibrium had been upset.  Guess why SM got to buy a new outfit?  For those of you old enough to remember go ahead and read the post from 27 April 2008 entitled "Feeling Zooper".  The more things change, the more things stay the same...

1 comment:

Lauren in GA said...

That face tatoo picture is delightful!

Smart thinking putting the Tesla sportscar on your dad's credit card.