Sunday, May 8, 2011

Easter, Easter!!!!

Hola amigos!  I, JC, have been tapped to write the Easter post this year?  Why?  Someone ate too many Peeps!  Here is a shot of me at our pre-easter egg hunt.  I wore the appropriate t-shirt considering how many eggs I found!
But I was not the big winner.  The big winner was M, who found the giant egg which contained this!  (Her friend is merely helping her hold up her prize)
Gram and Aunt J flew in after an unexpected, extended stay in Dallas, Texas.  They helped us color the eggs and Aunt J "borrowed" some of M's Peeps!

Sunday morning we looked and the Easter Bunny or Beagle had come.  He left us shoes and coloring books that coordinated with our baskets.  That's a huge hint that my dad had nothing to do with this.
Afterwards we got another Easter egg hunt.  BTW, brightly colored eggs stand out amid the "fauna" of NM making the finding quite easy!  This one lasted a staggering three minutes meaning we found about a dozen eggs per minute!
The boys sent us some beautiful balloon birds - here is M posing with hers...
Here I am with mine.  After a solid two days of taking notes to make this post, you can see I'm not as smiley as M.  I love my bird nonetheless.  Thanks to everyone!

3 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

JC you did a lovely job with the Easter post.

I amd digging those balloon birds!

Anonymous said...

So happy we could spend Easter with you!
Love,
Gram

Anonymous said...

Big M, hold on to your peeps!
Love, Aunt Ju-la