Thursday, September 23, 2010

Visit from Gram, Pops and Aunt J

For my birthday this past month, Gram, Pops, and Aunt J came to visit.  They took me to Jungle Jack's playland.  My Aunt J rode the Safari Rumble In Jumble ride with me:
We picked the first cold day of the season to go.  So we were alone on this ride.  I did the Golden Frog Jump to The LilyPad Ride by myself.  I stood in line by myself and rode it by myself!  Being four is great!


I also got to ride a big roller coaster named the Sea Dragon.  Look at me, front row with my arms up.  My dad told me this is the only way to ride a coaster.  I am too young to realize that there are pansies who don't, like everyone in the seats behind me!
What a fun day!  As I pondered how awesome it was, JC steals some of my cotton candy dipping dots.  Where did I get it?  The future!
Thanks for the fun visit!  Jungle Jack's still doesn't know what hit them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to get some props for riding the roller coaster with M.
Love,
Gram

Lauren in GA said...

M, I am totally impressed with your bravery. Way to ride that coaster without reservation! I still can't put my hands up on a coaster.

Anonymous said...

I had such a good time that weekend, cotton candy flavored Dippin's Dots are the best!!

Love, Aunt Goo-AH