Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Birthday M!

What is this?  I, M, woke up on a morning around my birthday and found my dad like this....


I guess my dad stayed up too late wrapping presents.  Or he didn't stay up late and the sugar rush from a box of Zingers wore off in mid sneeze!  After waking him up I realized other people were in the house, too.  My Aunt J and this nice grandma...
And a nice grandpa...
With many plans for the day, we got down to business right away.  Here we are having a breakfast cake.  I am blowing out 4(!) candles!

After loading up on cake and ice cream,  we opened presents, too.  Here I am with my hand-writing game.  It came from my beautiful momma, and if you have seen her handwriting, you'll know why she got me this!
I got a beautiful dress from my Grandma L...


The life of the party turned out to be a hopscotch map.  Notice my hair in mid-jump...
Even Pops got into the act, here is the start of an epic fall that took out camera woman Aunt J!
Here I am amid my sea of gifts.  Looks like my parents will need another brown box when we move....to...well maybe I'll tell you next time.  After these action packed two hours, we headed off to another part of Ohio for the rest of my party.
Happy Birthday to me!  Thanks for all the gifts and visitors!

3 comments:

Katie and Robert said...

Man that Hopscotch mat sure looks cool! Sorry we couldn't make it this time M.

Jaime said...

Us too. Wish we could have been there to celebrate. Glad it was tons of fun. The loot looks mighty hefty!

Lauren in GA said...

Happy Birthday, M!!

The hopscotch game looks fun...and dangerous ;)