Sunday, July 4, 2010

My dad left for New Mexico!

With my dad gone in New Mexico, we traveled to VA to visit with many of our relatives. The first stop was the C-M clan in the southern part of VA. We got to run through the sprinkler...


And do the water slide too....



My brother slipped...
and wiped out... but was none the worse for wear.
We had a fun visit with Grandma L too and her banana pops. Not pictured is our trip to Chuck E. Cheese World....
After wearing out our welcome we drove north to the the C family's compound. We did some water games there too. Whoops! JC had one too many burritos!

We went and sat out by the lake at Aunt JKC's house. Doesn't M look delightfully southern?

We then went to Gram's house. Oh no! Pops is watching Merlin on SyFy again?!?







Not wanting to watch the goblin-wife episode again, we decided to go to a park. Looks like JC has found his calling....





And I, M, have found my calling, too!




Thank you to all who hosted us. My dad going to New Mexico led to the best summer vacation ever!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time. Thanks for coming!
Gram

Katie and Robert said...

So fun!

Lauren in GA said...

The way you write about things...especially the way you describe the pictures, cracks me up.