Thursday, April 1, 2010

VA Visit

Hi there! M is back after letting her mom write the last two posts. We spent a weekend in sunny Virginia with an emphasis on sunny. Here I am pictured with my Aunt JKC.

My brother, JC, also enjoyed the sun. Here you can see he took his hog out of the garage and took it for a ride!




When we weren't outside, I played with the dog Curly...


And JC played with an older model train set...



I also got to dance alot...behind me, NO Iowa is beating Kansas 38-30.


JC or Nick Markakis (it is unclear from this angle) played with an older model Hot Wheels City...



As the days would wind down, we would wind down too. Here JC is pictured with Uncle B. The setting sun has created a cool effect with JC's drool, no?

Finally, before bed, we would read books with Gram. This book is a keeper!

Thanks for letting us visit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good time we had! I'm so glad that I played hookey. What is hookey? Whatever! Let's do it again soon.
Love, Gram

Lauren in GA said...

It looks like it was fantastic, M.

I want to visit VA, too...