Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring has Springed

Hello there! Having only experienced one spring before, I, JC, had decided that the season was never coming back. My beautiful momma told me to have some faith. I wasn't so sure. Here you can see me bundled up with my sister, M.



Then, last week, the temperature started warming up! My momma was right. Although not summer temperatures, I can still hang out like this both in the fore and the afternoon.



It sure is exciting to have warmer weather. But no matter the weather, the C family library requires constant vigiliance. With my sister sick with a stomach ache, I was asked to fill in as the Masked Retriever...

I don't think I'm giving my sister her job back!

5 comments:

Jaime said...

i always LOVED that sweater...and those boots are too much! ok, only his 2nd spring? how so, wasn't he born in Spring?

Lauren in GA said...

I am dying over the boots and no pants picture. That is totally awesome.

Anonymous said...

Wow little J, those are some cute legs!
So glad you can take over for your sister in her time of need, you are a great brother.

Love,
Aunt JU-LA

Anonymous said...

Love how J stamped the books! M is a great little teacher.
Can't wait to see those legs in person.
Love,
Gram

Ava Nielson said...

Nice outfit, JC! Interestingly enough, your beautiful mom would come to school every spring wearing the same thing!