Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Utah 009

My long time readers will remember back to the 07 when I was an only child and I first visited Utah. Now two years later with my brother in tow I, M, headed there for a nearly month-long visit! I did a lot of new things. Here you can see me at the foot of a wicked water slide that I made it all the way down! Look at my proud mama!

I also got to go to the nickel arcade. Never before had I actually used a game machine - I always just pretended using the demo. This was much better. I am playing Spider Stomper!




I played miniature golf at Park City. All of my Grand-pas are so jealous!







Not only do I look like my momma, but we have the same tastes. Here you can see me enjoying my first experience at the Brick Oven!





I also got to do a few things that I had done before but enjoyed anyways. Here you can see I got to see my Aunt S who lives in Las Vegas and my cousins from Virginia.






I also got really good at riding a tricycle!

And I started my apprenticeship for Project Runway in 20 years...I haven't seen tie-dye on the runway yet so I think I'm a shoe-in.



What an awesome trip. Next time you will hear from my brother, J, and his experience!



5 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Very fun!! Wow, a month long visit?! Brick Oven is so yummy--I haven't been there forever. Good to see the update.

Jaime said...

how awesome was this trip? it was so much fun--why aren't we doing this every year. oh yeah, none of us have won the lotto yet. guess we should start playing it first.

Lauren in GA said...

M, it all looks like it was fabulous!!

Love the runway looks, girl!

(sorry to comment in this weird format...blogger has locked me out of my own blog and my account. (Our computer contracted a weird virus) I can only comment here because you hav the Name/URL option in your comments. I can't comment on Jaime's blog anymore because her's doesn't allow anonymous comments or Name/URL. It is so weird and I can't figure out how to fix it. If you know how will you leave a comment on my blog. I can still read comments I just can't log in.

Anonymous said...

M, looks like you had a wonderful time. You look so grown up!
Love, Gram

Anonymous said...

Big M, I saw you on that tricyle and immediately thought "Newspaper!"

Love,
Aunt Ju-LA