Saturday, January 5, 2008

Disney World

For Christmas and my Aunt's birthday we went to Disney World to see Mickey Mouse. The following are photographs taken from this excursion.



It's a small world...especially when you are sitting between these two lugs.



Here I tried to pick a fight with the guy who made fun of me loving my momma! (See t-shirt)
I also got some exercise. Here I look for "Butterfly - Upswing Mix", my favorite on the Dance, Dance, and Revolution machine.After exercising, I get a quick protein shake during my Aunt's birthday celebration at Ghirardelli's.




Now fully recharged, I team up with Buzz Lightyear to take down Zurg.




What a vacation! Here I close my vacation with a shot outside the Magic Kingdom. I am really, really cute.
So what do you do after a vacation....




2 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

M, I like the new look of your blog! You are really cute. Thanks for posting the picture of yourself on the side learning how to use a spoon. It is fun to see you "way back when".

Anonymous said...

I noticed the new background as well. Love it!
M, I love all the WDW pictures. They bring back some great memories. My favorite being the giggle fit you had after downing that entire stawberry milk shake. GT! (Good times!)

Love,
Aunt J