Saturday, October 27, 2007

Actually, I can feed myself thank you very much

Welcome to my blog! Everyone is welcome ---even Toby!

After what felt like decades, I can finally feed myself. Now I can give myself bites however big I want! Yum! Yogurt!
The downside is I get full faster. Ugh---too much yogurt.
Moving on to stew! Behind me is our butler who picks up everything that gets lost on the way to my mouth. As you can see...I hit for a better average than the Orioles version of Sammy Sosa.
After stew comes a cheeseburger. I felt that this picture was not flattering because my paunch is so visible. But in an effort to bring my reality to my readers, ala Tori and Dean, I allowed this picture to be posted.
Not only can I now walk around with cheeseburger in one hand, but I can also walk around with a sippy cup in the other. Two fisting!
Smiling big for the camera---saying "Cheese...burger!"

No comments: