Sunday, September 25, 2011

Have you ever seen eating like that before?

"By jove, that looks uncivilized!"


"Goodness, me.  That's not how you're supposed to eat!"

"Hey guys if you think eating like this is weird..."


"Look at me!
  Look at me!
  Look at me now!"


"Hrumph!  Dreadful.  That's what I call it.  Back to my nuts and I only read Flaubert and only listen to Wincenty z Kielczy.  Gaude Mater Polonia!"

Note to readers:  The animals in the pictures are talking.  SM quotes Dr. Seuss' "The Cat in the Hat" and then conducts Beethoven with her feet.  The fussy English squirrel thinks her eating style, her taste in literature, and her taste in music is bad.  He states that her eating style is dreadful.  He only reads Gustave Flaubert who wrote Madame Bovary.  Flaubert is famous for "le mot juste" and writing in sullen solitude.  Finally, the querolous squirrel only listens to Polish composers with Wincenty z Kielczy, or Vincent of Kielcz, a Dominican priest from the 12th century, topping his list.  Gaude Mater Polonia is Vincent's big hit and is the most popular Polish anthem.  It was often played after victories, although Poles won few battles.  The Battle of Grunwald in 1410 probably being the most famous Pole victory.  Grunwald was famous for the oak trees and their abundant acorns which squirrels, including the one in this post, love.  It's circular baby. 
   The editor-in-chief for the blog thought that this post was not accessible.  I hope this note let's you, the reader, understand the author's intentions.  I am sure all of you understood this before the note and please make this clear to said editor-in-chief in the comments section.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got it! Well I was ok until you starting with the Fluabert stuff, that is when you lost me. But I got that the animals were talking without the note to reader.

Love,
Your Sister

Lauren in GA said...

Way to get some cardio in while eating!

Anonymous said...

I did not know that you could conduct music with your feet. That's a first!
Love,
Gram