Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Visit for Baby S

Hi there!  With so many visitors coming, I decided to get the house cleaned up.
They were not coming to see me or JC, though.  They were coming to see our new baby S!


Aunt S showed up after a marathon 24 hour drive that involved a pit stop in a Santa Fe police station.

The pit stop involved Grandpa J and his inappropriate answer to "Red or green?" (the state question of the LOE) to an officer during a traffic stop.


 Later on in the week, Grandma N caught the quick flight from LAX.  She spent the whole week in this pose!  I would have gotten hungry, me thinks.


Okay, bye for now!  Baby S is asleep so that means that JC and I can get some attention!

8 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Baby S looks beautiful--happy blessing day!!

Trina said...

She is absolutely adorable!!! Looks like you're having so much fun with all your visitors!

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

So adorable!
I love all of the hair!!
looks like the fam is all doing well!

Anonymous said...

Oh, S you are getting so pretty. Can't wait to see you and M and J!
Love,
Gram

Lauren in GA said...

Baby S is so beautiful!!

I got the announcement. I LOVE her name! Thank you for sending me one.

Oh, my a pit stop at a Santa Fe police station!

Anonymous said...

Baby S,

You look so pretty in your white dress! I really like the headband. Only 5 more weeks!

Love,

Aunt Ju-LA

Lathavijayakumar said...

Beautiful baby

Kathy Finch said...

Brittany WOW your children have grown up fast... it has been a while since I visited this page and now I see that you had another one too. CONGRATS. That was news to me. Have fun.