Saturday, January 8, 2011

Early Christmas in New Mexico

Wow!  Lately our life has been going FTASB!  Unable to keep up, I, M, briefly thought about ending the blog.  But then my dad got our computer working again and I was struck by the itch.  So, now, if you will, imagine back to mid-December.  Most people were gearing up for Christmas - but here in New Mexico, we were celebrating it!  It all started with a candy cane hunt.  Someone decorated the outside of our house with candy canes.  We got to collect them!



Next we made cookies for Santa Claus....


Then we opened our presents!  Look at what JC got!  They are now inseperable friends.  JC asks every morning, "and what would you like in your Cream of Wheat, Buzz?" 


I was admittedly jealous of JC's new toy, but then I got a load of my gift.  Belle follows me around everywhere too!


My poor dad had to stay in New Mexico while the rest of us went on a family vacation to Gatlinburg, TN - so this Christmas celebration was for him.  Look, we even got in our Christmas pajamas for him!
Merry Christmas, dad!  We'll miss you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys got three christmases! I am at a loss as to what FTASB stands for. Help!

Love, Aunt Ju-LA

Lauren in GA said...

I know that Buzz and Belle will be very happy with their new family!

Katie and Robert said...

M, your face in every picture just says it all! Love it! P.S. Just wanted to let you know that my word verification is SALSA and it made me think of sweet pork burritos! Yum Yum!