Sunday, October 18, 2009

Gram and Pops Visit

Before I get to this post I got a question for you - are you going to eat that?Gram and Pops came to visit about a week ago. Here is a picture of us with Gram...



And here is one with Pops. He was in mid-sneeze!



They brought Double Chocolate Fudge-rooni Cookies. Seconds later I was yelling and jumping on the table as my sister egged me on. Go JC, it's your birthday...

Finally, my dad graduated a few months ago but forgot to tell anyone. Here he reenacts his graduation at Gram's request. Pops is playing the Dean.

4 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Congrats on Graduating!!!!!! That is awesome!

The, "are you going to eat that?" made me laugh.

Jaime said...

ok, that boys has got some meat on him! and some potatoes, rolls, and maybe even a side of broccoli!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Graduation?!?! That is something you usually tell people J...congrats on finishing up!! So what are the plans now?

R said...

LOL. Seriously. I have probably seen this post about 5 times since you put it up but I finally have to say that every time I see that first picture of JC I just crack up.
It may be the witty commentary too.
John, you're a crackup.
Love and miss you guys. Halloween just wasn't the same this year with no friends to trick or treat with.